(Family..) (Blog..) (credits and such..) (Braxton Cole sonos)

♥ Thank you

Jason-Informal Pictures, Images and Photos For being next to me every morning when I wake up, For giving me a life that allows me to be happy, For taking my son in like he is your own, For being you, I Love You

Finally the Results are in 10-09-09
Ok let me just fill yall in on the story! My Ob tested me for the cystic fibrosis mutation without my consent......The results came back positive. I freaked out and cried. We decided to have Jason tested becasue if he carried it then our child would have a 25% chance having Cystic Fibrosis. Jason decided he didnt want to do the test until we got back from Hawaii. He did the test once we returned and he also carried it. For over 2 weeks I stressed and cried and finally decided to have an amnio done. WOW getting an amnio is probably the scariest thing I have EVER done before. Not only is it scary but it feels so strange. It kinda hurts but then it doesnt. Mr Gavin defintly didnt like it either. The whole time they where getting the fluid he kept waving his hand at the tube trying to push it away from him. So anywhos after having the test they told me it would take 5 to 10 business days for the results to come back in. The girl at the front desk even told me it usually takes less time than longer. So anyways after waiting the whole 10 business days I called my to get my results and recieved the run around for a week. I finally got fed up and called the actual lab that doe the testing to find out if my test was complete and they confirmed it was. So anwyhos I had to call the dr office AGAIn today basically be an insane crazy person to get my dang results.
so hapy Pictures, Images and Photos 1lg016rocking Pictures, Images and Photos
Mr Gavin is a healthy baby boy. He has no Cystic Fibrosis, Down syndrome, Spina bifeda, or anything else wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO

Labels:


0 comments // Post a Comment

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter