(Family..) (Blog..) (credits and such..) (Braxton Cole sonos)

♥ Thank you

Jason-Informal Pictures, Images and Photos For being next to me every morning when I wake up, For giving me a life that allows me to be happy, For taking my son in like he is your own, For being you, I Love You

Weight of the world off my shoulders 10-11-09
happy again Pictures, Images and Photos

All day yesterday I found my self rather giggly....People at work kept telling me I was in such a good mood. Suddenly I realized I had even slept better the night before and it dawned on me all that cystic fibrosis nonsense had really been taking a toll on my mood for the past 2 months. Im so glad that everything is fine with him. I actually really do feel back to my old self again!HOOOORRRRAYYY

And now something for yall...either you'll think its hilarious or just plain weird!
Photobucket

3 comments // Post a Comment

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter