(Family..) (Blog..) (credits and such..) (Braxton Cole sonos)

♥ Thank you

Jason-Informal Pictures, Images and Photos For being next to me every morning when I wake up, For giving me a life that allows me to be happy, For taking my son in like he is your own, For being you, I Love You

Happy Columbus Day! 10-12-09




So with it being a holiday I was sooooooooo sure I would have any class today, boy was I wrong. So instead of getting to shop for an entertainment center or coffee table I have to go to school.....BLAH!!!




On another note check out my toes!

Photobucket


HEHE!! I do so miss getting a pedicure. Im suppose to go with my little sis today but I keep hearing its not okay to have one while Im with child......hmmmm.....I searched endlessly online and have only found conflicting answers. I suppose the easiest way to find out would be to ask my doctor, but I never remember to!




1 comments // Post a Comment

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter