(Family..) (Blog..) (credits and such..) (Braxton Cole sonos)

♥ Thank you

Jason-Informal Pictures, Images and Photos For being next to me every morning when I wake up, For giving me a life that allows me to be happy, For taking my son in like he is your own, For being you, I Love You

Today is going to be a long day..
The drive to work was HORRIBLE. I dont know what the heck it is about people in texas thinking they have to drive 5 miles an hour on the dang highway when its raining. GEESH! I was 10 minutes late to work because of them. I did hear something interesting this morning on the radio though.....
Coaster that can detect drugs in drinks!
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around-town/food-drink/Drink-Coasters-Can-Test-for-Date-Rape-Drugs-63822357.html
How cool is that! What is it with cops and thinking they can do whatever the hell they want anwyays.

Ok now on to my life.....

Today I am a whole 21 weeks pregnant. I find myself getting antsy waiting for Mr. Gavin to get here. He is definetly making his presence notciable in my belly now. I can feel him moving all around in there, mainly at 5am, noon, 4pm and 9pm. Jason can feel him now sometimes too....Im glad! Not only can we feel the little guy but see him as well. My belly seems to have grown over night and me and Jason found ourselves on the grueling task of finding maternity pants that where stylish and long enough since I am 5'10. After going to about 5 stores we found some at JcPennys. To our luck they where on sale from $44 to $29.99! WOOO HOOO! The brand is called A.N.A. I like them because they have a half band instead of that giant thing that goes over your entire belly! Here is a picture of them!


After walking around the mall feeling like a giant cow and seeing all the cute clothes for non pregnant people I promised Jason that i would start dressing more girly once the baby got here and I got back into shape. So here Jason its in writting!!LOL

Labels:


0 comments // Post a Comment

Free Blog Hit Counter
Free Blog Hit Counter